Spooge's Spit Up - Lines for Lovin The Ladies

(Click Picture to Enlarge and Read)
  • My feet are getting cold, cause you knocked my socks off
  • I need someone really bad, are you really bad?
  • If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
  • Do you believe in love at first sight?
  • If not I will walk past again
  • Hi, I make more money than you can spend.
  • Can I get some fries to go with that shake?
  • That dress would look great on the floor next to my bed
  • Beauty is only a light switch away
  • Let only Latex stand in the way of our love
  • I Hope you know CPR cause you take my breath away
  • You look like my next girlfriend
  • I lost my phone number, can I have yours?
  • Lie down, I think I love you.
  • Hi my name is Chance, do I have one?
  • I am an organ doner, need anything?
  • Can I see your tan lines?
  • Pardon me but are you a screamer or a moaner?
  • If I were you, I'd do me
  • If you were a booger, I'd pick you first
  • Is that dress felt? Would you like it to be?
  • Can I borrow your library card? cause I want to check you out
  • Nice pants, can I test the Zipper?
  • Can you count? Then you better count on spending the night
  • Hi I'm Mr Right, someone said you were looking for me?
  • Nice dress, can I talk you out of it?
  • Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.
  • I think I could fall madly in bed with you
  • I'd look good on youWere you arrested earlier? It's got to be illegal looking that good
  • Should I call you in the morning or just nudge you?
  • Your place or mine?

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame