Spooge's Spit Up - Quite Remarkable Test

In the middle of the table is a round food tray with five kinds of Fruits on it.

They are:

A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Strawberry
D. Peach
E. Orange

Which fruit will you choose?

Please think VERY carefully and don't rush into it.
This is great, I was astounded!
Your choice reveals a lot about you!

Test results: Please SCROLL DOWN


If you have chosen:

A. Apple: That means you are a person who loves to eat apples
B. Banana: That means you are a person who loves to eat bananas
C. Strawberry: That means you are a person who loves to eat strawberries
D. Peach: That means you are a person who loves to eat peaches
E. Orange: That means you are a person who loves to eat oranges

I hope you find fulfillment in this new insight about yourself.
May it bring you peace and understanding, tranquility and all that other profound stuff.

Also I bet that right now you would like to find me and Kick my ASS!



Well, You won't find me...

because I am still hunting down the ASS who sent this to me...
Have a Purrrr-fect Day!



Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame