Spooge's Spit Up - I'm Not Very Bright


I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
Marshall McLuhan


I never know how much of what I say is true.
Bette Midler


I have nothing intelligent to say.
Meg Tilly, when approached by a TV reporter asking questions on her way into the 1997 Oscar ceremonies.


I am not denying anything I did not say.
Brian Mulrooney


I really didn't say everything I said.
Yogi Berra


I'm a meathead. I can't help it, man. You've got smart people and you've got dumb people.
Keanu Reeves


My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave.
Burt Reynolds


I'm no actor, and I have sixty-four pictures to prove it.
Victor Mature


Of all the things I've ever lost I miss my mind the most.
Steven Tyler

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame