They Said What?


"I favor access to discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation."
Ted Kennedy, US Senator


"That's inches away from being millimeter perfect."
Ted Lowe


"I would say that anything that is indecent and violent in TV is a crime against humanity and they should shoot the head man responsible."
Ted Turner, Media Mogul


"If I sold all my liabilities, I wouldn't own anything. My Wife's a liability, my kids are liabilities, and I haven't sold them."
Ted Turner, Media Mogul, on selling off his money losing properties


"I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid."
Terry Bradshaw, Former football player/announcer


"If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."
Terry Venables


Lawyer: "Sir, what is your IQ?"
Defendant: "Well, I can see pretty well, I think."
Testimony from court records


"It's like an Alcatraz around my neck"
Thomas Menino, Boston Mayor, on the shortage of city parking spaces

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame