Friday Man Babe - Thomas Jane


Bio: “I’m of the mind that life is a risk. Everytime you leave your house, it’s a risk. I see no reason to go through life with my hands behind my back for any reason. It doesn’t mean I’d be stupid or foolish but I wouldn’t let anything stop me that I felt I could do. Risks are what make life a real thrill,” shares Jane.
Jane made his film debut in the film Padamati Sandhya Ragam (1986). He went on to appear in other high profile films such as The Crow: City of Angels (1996) Boogie Nights (1997), The Thin Red Line (1998), Thursday (1998) and Magnolia (1999). His breakthrough role came in 2001 when he played the lead role of Mickey Mantle in the film 61*. He then landed the lead role in Stander in 2003. Jane does stage work as well as work in film. He has received strong critical reviews in The Glass Menagerie as well as All My Sons. Jane’s current film is Killshot (2009). He also has to upcoming films, The Dark Country and Give ‘em Hell, Malone. Jane is also starring in the new series Hung.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame