Celebrities


Have you been playing a long time?…
Queen Elizabeth II, to rock legend Eric Clapton


How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test…
Prince Philip


I can do anything you want me to do as long as I don't have to speak…
Linda Evangelista


I catnap now and then...but I think while I nap, so it's not a waste of time…
Martha Stewart


I don't wake up for less than $10,000 a day…
Linda Evangelista


I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to…
Linda Evangalista


I don't think about anything too much. If I think too much…
Pamela Anderson


I feel my best when I'm happy…
Winona Ryder


I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada…
Britney Spears


I like most of the places I've been to, but I've never really wanted to go to Japan…
Britney Spears


I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes…
Mariah Carey, on death of King of Jordan


I never knew a guitar player worth a damn…
Vernon Presley, to his young son Elvis

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame