East Coast Cities


I love New York City; I've got a gun.
Charles Barkley


New York is a sucked orange.
Ralph Waldo Emerson


The streets are safe in Philadelphia. It's only the people who make them unsafe.
Frank Rizzo, ex-police chief and mayor of Philadelphia


Aside from the murders, DC has one of the lowest crime rates in the country.
Marion Barry


“New York's such a wonderful city. Although I was at the library today. The guys are very rude. I said, "I'd like a card." He says, "You have to prove you're a citizen of New York." So I stabbed him.”

“I moved to New York City for my health. I'm paranoid and it was the only place where my fears were justified.”

“The crime problem in New York is getting really serious. The other day the Statue of Liberty had both hands up.”

“In Boston they ask, how much does he know? In New York, how much is he worth? In Philadelphia, who were his parents?”

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame