Cynicism


A handy telephone tip: Keep a small chalkboard near the phone. That way, when a salesman calls, you can hold the receiver up to it and run your fingernails across it until he hangs up.

---


Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me alone.


---


Follow your dream! Unless it's the one where you're at work in your underwear during a fire drill.


---


If you don't like my driving, don't call anyone. Just take another road. That's why the highway department made so many of them.


---


It's a small world. So you gotta use your elbows a lot.


---


It's always darkest before the dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame