20 Weirdest Things Guys Have Said to Us in Bed


Sexy times get personal, sometimes a little too personal, especially if you ask Frisky staffers: “What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard in bed?” So sit back, relax, and imagine what it would be like if someone whispered one of these not-so-sweet nothings in your ear.
  1. “‘I love you.’ (It was a one-night stand.)”
  2. “I want to lick your armpit.”
  3. “There was one guy who could not get off without stringing together a bunch of foul words that made no sense as a sentence. For example: ‘F**k whore a**hole bitch f**k c**t p***y s**t!’ So ridiculous.”
  4. “One guy begged me to slap his erect penis.”
  5. “You’re the first biological woman I’ve had sex with in a long time ...”
  6. “My last girlfriend had a bangin’ body.”
  7. “Your ass tastes like butterscotch.”
  8. “I’m sorry, I don’t always cry like this.”
  9. “‘Can I cut you?’ My response, ‘AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!’”
  10. “Can I stick it in now?”
  11. “‘I just want to make you come, Jeanine.’ (Not my name.)”
  12. “Did you see ‘Two girls, one cup’?”
  13. “Call me daddy.”
  14. “You’re like a man in bed.”
  15. “I wanna shave you first.”
  16. “You’re not pulling my balls hard enough.”
  17. “Don’t worry, my mom has heard me have sex before.”
  18. “If we go back to my place, my roommate will totally join in.”
  19. “I met him on an online dating site. We had only emailed back and forth, but he kept saying, ‘I’m a stranger. You don’t know me, I’m a stranger, you don’t know me. I’m a stranger you don’t know me,’ over and over again.”
  20. “‘Could you wash this?’ (Handing me a used butt plug.)”

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame