Falling Apart


There's quite an art to falling apart ....
as these years go by.
And life Doesn't begin at 40 ....
That's a Big Fat Lie!

My hair's gettin' thinner ....

my Body is Not.
The few Teeth I have ....
are beginning to Rot!

I smell of Vick's-Vapo-Rub ....

Not Chanel #5.
My new Pacemaker's all ....
that keepin' me alive!

When asked of my past ....

Every Detail I'll know.
But what was I doin' ....
just 10 minutes ago?

Well, you get the Idea ....

what More can I say?
I'm off to read the Obits ....
like I do every Day.

If my name is not there ....

I'll once again Start -
Perfecting the Art ....
Of Falling Apart!

But til' That Last Curtain ....

Decides to Fall,
I'm gonna' have ....
Myself a Ball!

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame