New York

I love New York City; I've got a gun. - Charles Barkley

New York ... is a city of geometric heights, a petrified desert of grids and lattices, an inferno of greenish abstraction under a flat sky, a real Metropolis from which man is absent by his very accumulation. - Roland Barthes


New York is a sucked orange. - Ralph Waldo Emerson


Not only is New York City the nation's melting pot, it is also the casserole, the chafing dish and the charcoal grill. - John V Lindsay, Mayor of NYC, NY Times 10 Nov 66


A car is useless in New York, essential everywhere else. The same with good manners. - Mignon McLaughlin


New York, the nation's thyroid gland. - Christopher Morley


I moved to New York City for my health. I'm paranoid and New York was the only place where my fears were justified. - Anita Weiss

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame