Meat Lover Sub

Whenever I go to my local Subway, I find I constantly get either ingredients on my sub I didn’t ask for, or a sub missing some ingredients I did ask for. I’m not that picky, so one day when I was in a rush I asked for a 6-inch meat-lovers with everything.

Clerk: "Do you want lettuce?"

Me: "Yeah, everything please."
Clerk: "Cheese?"
Me: "Yes, just put everything on it please."
Clerk: "Pickles?"
Me: "Yes, everything, the works, please."
This went on for every ingredient, getting more annoying with each step, until we reached the salt and pepper.

Clerk: "Salt?"

Me: (wanting to get going) "No, that’s ok."
Salt goes on anyway.

Clerk: "Pepper?"

Me: "Yeah."
No pepper.

Finally the sub’s rung up, and I rush out of the store. Half an hour later, start eating the sub and notice there’s no meat on my meat-lover sub.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame