Things You Will Never Hear Darth Vader Say


- If this is a consular ship, could you please tell the ambassador to come out of hiding so we could discuss this like civilized beings?

- Has anyone seen my inhaler?


- Impressive...most impressive. Can you do that again?


- You should not have come back. But, since you're here, let's shake hands and call it even.


- But I was going into Toshi station to pick up some power converters!


- Man, this armor chafes.


- Luke, do you ever get that not-so fresh feeling?


- Wow! Neat!


- What does that button do?


- I'm hungry. Let's get a taco.


- Oh man! I just shot Cpt. Needa in the face! Needa's dead, baby. Needa's dead.


- Here's looking at you, kid.


- Are you the keymaster?


- Well, excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame