Clever Kids


TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."

---


TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?

CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!

---


TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile?"

JOHN: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!

---


TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?

SARAH: H I J K L M N O!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

---


TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.

GEORGE: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS: George!

---


TEACHER: Willie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.

WILLIE: Me!

---


TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?

TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to! the ground than you are.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame