Food

A gourmet who thinks of calories is like a tart who looks at her watch. - James A. Beard

The food in Yugoslavia is fine if you like pork tartare. - Ed Begley, Jr.


Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me. - Sarah Bernhardt


Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are. - Anthelme Brillat-Savarin


Tomatoes and oregano make it Italian; wine and tarragon make it French. Sour cream makes it Russian; lemon and cinnamon make it Greek. Soy sauce makes it Chinese; garlic makes it good. - Alice May Brock


Avoid fruits and nuts. You are what you eat. - Jim Davis (Garfield)


Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame