Memory


My forgetter's getting better,
But my rememberer is broke
To you that may seem funny
But, to me, that is no joke

For when I'm "here" I'm wondering

If I really should be "there"
And, when I try to think it through,
I haven't got a prayer!

Oft times I walk into a room,

Say "what am I here for?"
I wrack my brain, but all in vain!
A zero, is my score.

At times I put something away

Where it is safe, but, Gee!
The person it is safest from
Is, generally, me!

When shopping I may see someone,

Say! "Hi" and have a chat,
Then, when the person walks away
I ask myself, "Who was that?"

Yes, my forgetter's getting better

While my rememberer is broke,
And it's driving me plumb crazy
And that isn't any joke.

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame