Ments Thoughts During Sex


Kissing/Light Petting
What he hopes you´re thinking:
"Oh, I can´t resist: I´m powerless before your seductive ways!" What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "Garlic breath--ewwww!"

Undressing

What he hopes you´re thinking: "My God, look at the SIZE of that!"
What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "My God, look at the size of that!"

Foreplay/Oral Sex

What he hopes you´re thinking: "I could worship at the alter of your impressive manhood for hours."
What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "If he doesn´t warn me before he cums, I´m going to kill him."

Penetration

What he hopes you´re thinking: "You stallion, you´re splitting me in half!"
What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "Is it in yet?"

Your Orgasm

What he hopes you´re thinking: "Yes, (his name here), yes!"
What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "I deserve an Academy Award for this performance."
What he´s even more afraid you´re thinking: "Yes, (other guy´s name here), yes!"

Postcoital Bliss

What he hopes you´re thinking: "Now I know what an earthquake feels like."
What he´s afraid you´re thinking: "Maybe I should let my lesbian friend Sue take me to that females-only dance club after all."

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame