The Pirate


A sailor meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns recounting their adventures at sea. Noting the pirate's peg-leg, hook, and eye patch, the sailor asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies "We was caught in a monster storm off the cape and a giant wave swept me overboard. Just as they were pullin' me out, a school of sharks appeared and one of 'em bit me leg off".


"Blimey!" said the sailor. "What about the hook?"


"Ahhhh...", mused the pirate, "We were boardin' a trader ship, pistols blastin' and swords swingin' this way and that. In the fracas me hand got chopped off."


"Zounds!" remarked the sailor. "And how came ye by the eye patch?"


"A seagull droppin' fell into me eye", answered the pirate.


"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously.


"Well..." said the pirate, "..it was me first day with the hook."

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame