Education


A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching.  - A. Bartlett Giamatti

America is becoming so educated that ignorance will be a novelty. I will belong to the select few.  - Will Rogers


America is the best half-educated country in the world.  - Nicholas M. Butler


Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army. - Edward Everett


Every educated person is a future enemy. - Martin Bormann


I know a lot of people think I'm dumb. Well, at least I ain't no educated fool. - Leon Spinks


I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. Al McGuire

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame