Women


I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog. [Wendy Liebman]

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. [Erma Bombeck]


If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. [Sue Grafton]


I'm not going to vacuum 'till Sears makes one you can ride on. [Roseanne Barr]


I think - therefore I'm single. [Lizz Winstead]


"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country." [Elayne Boosler]


"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman." [Maryon Pearson]


"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." [Gilda Radner]


"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career." [Gloria Steinhem]


"Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." [Gloria Steinhem]

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame