On tonight’s Occupy Wall Street-themed episode of South Park, the class gangs up on Cartman for being the only student — or 1% of the entire student body — to fail the Physical Fitness exam, forcing the rest — the other 99 percent — to do extra work.
See what they did there? Yeah, me neither. But perhaps the preview above might shed some light on which side the South Park writers are rooting for.
The full episode airs tonight at 10/9c.