Too True


It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
- Rami Belson

"It is amazing how quickly the kids learn to drive a car, yet are unable to understand the lawnmower, snowblower or vacuum cleaner."

---Ben Bergor

"I was standing in the park wondering why frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me. "

- Unknown

"People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege. "

- Unknown

"Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it. "

- Unknown

"I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned "

- Unknown

"When I die, I want to die like my grandmother, who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car. "

- Unknown

"I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken. "

- Unknown

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

- Whinnie The Pooh

"People that don't know me think I'm shy.People that do know me wish I were. "

- Unknown

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame