From the Mouth of Maria Bartiromo


"I pound the phones-maybe 25 calls in the first hour. People know I don't want to chit-chat."

"I set out to show people how I deal with the explosion of financial information and how other investors could do the same."


"I think that my biggest attribute to any success that I have had is hard work. There really is no substitute for working hard."


"I think the information explosion has created noise to the extent that people get trigger-happy, which can be detrimental."


"I was a Girl Scout and I loved being a Girl Scout. I learned so much as a Girl Scout and I used to sell cookies and it was really fun."


"I'm frequently on the Internet, digging up information about companies and checking the activities of particular stocks and industry sectors."


"I'm not a money manager, but I can tell you what the conventional wisdom is. The younger you are, the more risk you can take on."

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame