The Five Toughest Questions for Men: #s Five


Question# 5: What would you do if I died?

This is the all-time, no-win question. There is no good answer. No matter how you answer, be prepared for at least an hour of follow-up questions, usually along the these lines:


Woman: Would you get married again?


Man: Definitely not!


Woman: Why not? Don't you like being married?


Man: Of course I do.


Woman: Then why wouldn't you remarry?


Man: Okay, I'd get married again.


Woman: You would? (with a hurtful look on her face)


Man: Yes, I would.


Woman: (After a long pause) Would you sleep with her in our bed?


Man: Where else would we sleep?


Woman: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?


Man: That would seem like the proper thing to do.


Woman: And would you let her use my golf clubs?


Man: She can't use them; she's left-handed.


(The real answer, of course, is "Buy a Corvette.")

Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook Add To Reddit RSS Google Bookmarks Meneame